Dr. Shalabh Gupta
M.B.B.S., M.S., F.R.C.S.(London) / Special Training in Advance Surgery with massive 20 years of experience. Special intern in Laparoscopic Surgery. Trained in U.K. in Laparoscopic Surgery for 5 years. Performing Laparoscopic Surgery since 1999. Has performed more than 13000 Laparoscopic Surgeries since 2002 (after returning from England). More than 3000 laparoscopic Hysterectomies in pat 14 years.
Ashirvad Hospital & Research Centre is a leading maternity and multi-specialty hospital in Eastern U.P. with the ISO 9001-2008 certification. It was established over four decades back on 23rd May 1977. Ashirvad Hospital & Research Centre has become one of the best hospitals of the Varanasi district. We deliver the best quality medical care in a compassionate and ethical manner through a team of experienced and dedicated doctors and care providers to ensure safe and effective treatment at all times. Clinical protocols and statutory norms are followed to ensure uniformity and high quality of care in a seamlessly integrated environment. Our reputed doctors provide trustworthy and reliable care. We understand that modern healthcare can be expensive, and hence we are focused on being affordable for our patients.
· 42 years of excellence in the field of maternity, childcare & advanced surgery
· Approaching 100000 deliveries since 1974
· Performed 30,000 Surgeries in last 42 years
· Treat 50 – 60 infertility patients everyday
· Performed 1000 cycles of IVF
· 13000 Laparoscopic Surgery performed at our advanced laparoscopic unit since 2002
· 3000 Laparoscopic Hysterectomies in the last 16 years
· We have one of the most advanced Neonatal Unit
· Team of Doctors who are specially trained in England for 6 years
· 1st hospital to cure more than 1,000 successful womb operation
· Most Advanced Neo-natal ICU which has saved pre-matured child of 28 weeks only.
Sustainability – We are dedicated to create a self-sustainable model for advancing the quality of healthcare available in the Varanasi district.
Specialist Involvement – We involve specialist doctors in our operations to ensure that we consistently focus on what is genuinely needed in each individual department and not target the equipment we perceive them to need.
Integrity – We hold ourselves to extremely high standards ethically, operationally, financially and socially. We are committed to complete transparency and are genuine and open with our patients in everything that we do.
- Fee 300
- Gender Male
- Hospital Affiliations Ashirvad Multispeciality Hospital & Research Centre
- Experience / Tranining 20 Years
- Medical School London
- Internship 7 year
- Residency Varanasi
- Certifications M.S.
- Gastro/Breast/Laproscopic Surgeon